Controlesta Network Controller RCO 800D-M / RCO 800D-W with integrated Web server
DIN rail mounting
- 8 univeral inputs, 6 digital inputs, 4 analogue outputs, 4 digital outputs
- 32 Bit-Micro processor (ARM9 / 450 MHz) with real time operation system
- 64 MByte DDR2 RAM
- 32 MBit Flash Memory
- 1 slot for SD-Memory Card as internal and external data and program memory.
- 1 x RS232 Interface: Used for the connection to BMS RCO-view, pc, analogue/gsm-messenger, modem and printer as well as for the connection of the already implemented protocols.
- 1 x RS485 Interface: For the connection of the already implemented protocols as well as for the communication to the Controlesta RCO C Master network.
- 1 x RS485 Interface: For the connection of the text oriented operator panel RCO 630D-S, the already implemented protocols as well as for the communication to the Controlesta RCO C Master network.
- 1 x Ethernet interface for the peer-to-peer communication to RCO D Network components.
- 1 x SPI Expander interface (up to 2 Expansion modules can be connected)
- The already implemented protocols like ASCII, Modbus RTU Master/Slave, M-Bus, Wilo, Grundfos, RCO C and BACnet can be combined with the integrated interfaces (Ethernet, RS232, RS485)
- Standardised algorithms for PID regulation
- E-mailing (alarms, historical data, data point, point lists) direct from the controller
- Integrated alarm and modem handling
- The free programming of all functions of the plant software is done by the engineering software Controlesta RCO-tool
- Battery back up for the real time clock
|Data sheet||File type||Version|